Do you have what it takes to join our team of experts?
Apply for one of our job vacancies below and boost your career.
Do you have what it takes to join our team of experts? Apply for one of our job vacancies below and boost your career.
The ideal candidate will be providing accounting and related services to our clients in accordance with the firm’s service standards.
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Preparation of Management Accounts, Analysis of variances and other ratios where need arises
- Preparation of applications with VAT and IRD
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Work within an accounting team
- Work in liaison with external auditors in the course of the audit
The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all audits are carried out according to deadline and preparing tax computations and return of audit clients.
- Internationally recognised profession accounting qualification: University degree or ACCA or ACA
- Experience in an audit related role with an audit firm
- Knowledge of IFRS & GAPSE is essential
- Strong communication skills – both written and spoken in Maltese and English
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good teamwork practice
- Must be organised
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as a central point of contact for all information on compliance-related issues (e.g. breach of regulation, non-respect of procedures, conflict of interest)
- Assist in the periodic updating of the Business Risk Assessment to support a risk-based approach to the prevention of money laundering/terrorist financing
- Maintain and update the firm’s compliance program monitoring program
- Oversee the maintenance of CDD/KYC/AML/CTF process including the scheduling of reviews, coordinate the review of the client files and prepare the Client Risk Assessments
- Handle all AML reporting requirements to the FIAU